You will need to first locate and save
the report file.
- Navigate to the following location: Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities.
- Double-click on the Console.app.
- Under FILES, expand the ~/Library/Logs
listing and the CrashReporter sub-listing.
- Select the .crash file with the appropriate
date and time stamp (usually the last one in the list).
- In the File pull-down menu, select
Save a Copy As to save to a location of your choice.
- Use the Browse button to attach the crash
The report can
be found in the following location:
Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\solidThinking\8.5\sT\solidThinking.rpt
Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\solidThinking\8.5\sT\solidThinking.rpt
(Replace “8.5” with the version number you are running)
Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\solidThinking\9.0\Evolve\evolve.rpt
Windows 32-bit: C:\Program Files\solidThinking\9.0\Evolve\evolve.rpt
(Replace “9.0” with the version number you are running)